Based in Bordeaux, France
Antenna dilemma is a point and click adventure with geometry shapes and TVs made during Adventure Jam 2018. In a dystopian black and white world, C432632 is waiting patiently for his favorite show to come on. Unfortunately, something unexpected happens - his television suddenly looses signal.
Antenna Dilemma got some great results during the adventure jam 2018 : Antenna Dilemma finished 7th overall, 3th for the storytelling and 5th for the characters. We've planned a full release for 2019.
- Cute pixel art point and click adventure game : interaction with decors, combining items and solving puzzles.
- Unique atmosphere, set in a dystopian world that's limited to black and white.
- The soundtrack, composed by Philip Aldous, sets the mood with a minimal, electronic palette, all wrapped in a warm blanket of lo-fi graininess.
Alpha beta gamer let's play YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Free game of the week"
- PC Gamer, PC Gamer
- "With a mix of wordplay-rich humor and charming puzzle design, it’s quite fun to immerse yourself in the black and white world of the cube named C432632"
- Sebastian Standke, gamejamcurator
- "Antenna Dilemma really impresses with its clever humor, fun puzzles and interesting game world."
- Free Game Planet, Free Game Planet
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Philip soundCloud soundcloud.com.
About Goloso Games
GOLOSO Games is a one man independant game studio based in France. I make games focused on creative stories and strong gameplay, when I am not working at my real daily job. Goloso is an italian word which litterally means : "a person who likes to eat, probably too much". A "goloso" is a gourmand but also a glutton.
More information on Goloso Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Antenna Dilemma Credits
Music, SFX and Dialog