Based in Avignon, France
Antenna Dilemma is a short and witty point and click in which you'll follow the story of C432632, a finicky grey cube that sure doesn't want to miss his favorite TV show. In a media-driven society in which nothing else matters but TV, will our hero wake up and understand the world he lives in is far from perfect?
Goloso Games is a one-man dev studio, based in France and created in 2015. Specialized in point and click, it aims to deliver quality adventure games with endearing characters.
- A captivating story acclaimed by players (3rd place on 81 in the "Story" category of AdventureJam 2018), Antenna Dilemma takes you into a surprising dystopia.
- An adventure game inspired by the golden age of point and clicks: search every scenes, find the right items to use, and solve logical puzzles.
- Deadpan humour and (clever) puns, there's enough for every tastes!
- Follow a cast of eccentric characters, such as TV addict C432632, a fitness-lover custom agent, a hangry security guard tortoise, and more!
- Available on PC, Mac, Linux, just not yet on Gamecube.
Release Date Trailer YouTube
Alpha beta gamer let's play YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "If the developer maintain the level design and the quality of the story in the following chapters, Antenna Dilemma could become a "must have" for fans of adventure games."
- IlVideoGioco.com (IT), IlVideoGioco.com (IT)
- "Free game of the week"
- PC Gamer, PC Gamer
- "With a mix of wordplay-rich humor and charming puzzle design, it’s quite fun to immerse yourself in the black and white world of the cube named C432632"
- Sebastian Standke, gamejamcurator
- "Antenna Dilemma really impresses with its clever humor, fun puzzles and interesting game world."
- Free Game Planet, Free Game Planet
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Philip soundCloud soundcloud.com.
About Goloso Games
GOLOSO Games is a one man independant game studio based in France. I make games focused on creative stories and strong gameplay, when I am not working at my real daily job. Goloso is an italian word which litterally means : "a person who likes to eat, probably too much". A "goloso" is a gourmand but also a glutton.
More information on Goloso Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Antenna Dilemma Credits
Dev, Art, story and dialogs
Music, SFX and Proofread